Among the many finishes StarCoat can provide is a range of fluorocarbon coatings with a wide range of surface finishes available. Our automated application systems provide coatings to your specification and/or in strict conformance to International standards. We can provide either 2 or 3 coat systems as per client’s requirements. Our computer-controlled spraying system carries out the coatings automatically in accordance with pre-set parameters tailored to the product being coated. This system conveys information such the air, atomizer and paint pressure, the speed and distance of the spray guns, and the conveyor speed and oven temperature to the automated coating process, resulting in superior finishes.
For those not familiar with Fluorocarbon coatings, they are formulated from the general family of Fluoropolymers, (which includes Teflon®) and exhibit many of the properties associated with these unique materials.
Fluorocarbon Coating Processes
Fluorocarbon coatings are versatile and can be used in many processes:
- They can extend the extend the life of moving parts
- Maintain the purity of pharmaceuticals and chemicals
- Insure perfect moulded parts
- Reduce maintenance and downtime due to wear of moving parts
- Produce uniform baked goods
- Reduce the possibility of electrical shock
- Improve the performance of medical instruments
Fluorocarbon coatings are commonly used industries such as:
- Petroleum and petrochemical
- Chemical processing
- Food processing
- Commercial & consumer cookware
Whatever your coating requirements, a call to Starcoat is the first step to a first class solution.